About Shades of Green
Shades of Green are two guitar/vocalists, which can be further enhanced with a percussionist and/or bassist. Our music is the perfect blend of Traditional irish and Irish Rock. Shades of Green have played large outdoor Irish Festivals to fun and friendly bar/restaurants. We are a host band after the Irish parade in Philly each year. Grab a Guinness, do a jig and join us in the revelry.
Sorry friends, private party….8-11
Nic V., Eric and Scot taunt the laws of musical physics with their special onslaught from 8-midnight.
Scot will be the featured guitarist in a Queen-themed Purim concert from 7 -8:30 pm.
Full list of upcoming performances
Shades of Green has played at
JD McGillicuddys – Wayne · Rose Tree Inn – Media · Tavola’s at Springfield CC · Four Dogs Tavern – West Chester · Duffer’s Tavern -Glen Mills · Redhound Grille – Paoli · Southern Cross – Conshohocken …and many other locations.
Video Clips: Traditional
Video Clips: Irish Rock
Click to view sample songlists...
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- All for me grog
- Babel – Mumford and Sons
- Back Home in Derry – Bobby Sands
- Boys are back in town – Thin Lizzy
- Castle on the hill – Ed Sheeran
- Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
- Come out ye Black and Tans
- Danny Boy
- Dirty old Town – The Pogues
- Drunken Lullabies – Flogging Molly
- Drunken Sailor
- Fields of Athenry
- Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
- I’ll tell me Ma
- Into the mystic – Van Morrison
- Irish Washerwoman
- Irish Whiskey Pretty Girls – Old 97’s
- Las Vegas (in the heart of Donegal) – Goats don’t shave
- Leaving of Liverpool
- Linger – The Cranberries
- McNamara’s Band
- Molly Malone
- Muirsheen Durkin
- Rattlin’ Bog
- Rocky Road to Dublin
- Shipping up to Boston – Dropkick Murphy’s
- Sunday Bloody Sunday – U2
- The Unicorn Song
- When Irish eyes are smiling
- Whiskey in the jar
- Wild Night – Van Morrison/John Cougar
- Wild Rover
Also available as a quartet!
Add a bass/vocalist to our ensemble for a bit more power and versatility.