About Shades of Green
One of our custom configurations is “Shades of Green”, which adds a mix of classic Irish favorites. Shades of Green is two guitar/vocalists, which can be augmented with a percussionist, bass, keyboard and/or violin, depending on the occasion and the size of your venue.
Jordan and Scot to tear up local micro-brewery with an array of tunes. We play till 10 pm.
Dave Miller -sax/EWI; Eric Schreiber -bass/vocals; Scot Silver -guitar/vocals…….Jazz, Blues, Irish and Rock. Also featuring Coleen on vocals. We perform 6 -10 pm.
Pat, Christine and Scot back to regale you with songs of yore and today.
Full list of upcoming performances
Shades of Green has played at
JD McGillicuddys – Wayne · Rose Tree Inn – Media · Tavola’s at Springfield CC · Four Dogs Tavern – West Chester · Duffer’s Tavern -Glen Mills · Redhound Grille – Paoli · Southern Cross – Conshohocken …and many other locations.
Video Clips: Traditional
Video Clips: Irish Rock
Click to view sample songlists...
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- All for me grog
- Back Home in Derry – Bobby Sands
- Boys are back in town – Thin Lizzy
- Castle on the hill – Ed Sheeran
- Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
- Danny Boy
- Dirty old Town – The Pogues
- Drunken Lullabies – Flogging Molly
- Drunken Sailor
- Fields of Athenry
- Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
- I’ll tell me Ma
- Into the mystic – Van Morrison
- Irish Washerwoman
- Irish Whiskey Pretty Girls – Old 97’s
- Las Vegas (in the heart of Donegal) – Goats don’t shave
- Leaving of Liverpool
- Linger – The Cranberries
- McNamara’s Band
- Molly Malone
- Muirsheen Durkin
- Rocky Road to Dublin
- Shipping up to Boston – Dropkick Murphy’s
- Sunday Bloody Sunday – U2
- The Unicorn Song
- When Irish eyes are smiling
- Whiskey in the jar
- Wild Night – Van Morrison/John Cougar
- Wild Rover