About Shades of Green
One of our custom configurations is “Shades of Green”, which adds a mix of classic Irish favorites. Shades of Green is two guitar/vocalists, which can be augmented with a percussionist, bass, keyboard and/or violin, depending on the occasion and the size of your venue.
Jordan and I back once again. So much fun last time. Wonderfully renovated, cool vibe. Playing all your classic and current rock faves. We kill it from 6:30-10:30 pm.
Address: 350 Warwick Rd., Elverson, Pa (Venue phone: (610) 901-3668)
Back for a Fri. Join me for a cocktail and some great tunes. Scot solo from 6:30 -8:30.
Neil, Eric and Scot bring their originals to wonderful location. 30 min. set of our latest concoctions. Fusion of Melodic, Progressive and well, Fusion….Vocal and Instrumental.
Full list of upcoming performances
Shades of Green has played at
JD McGillicuddys – Wayne · Rose Tree Inn – Media · Tavola’s at Springfield CC · Four Dogs Tavern – West Chester · Duffer’s Tavern -Glen Mills · Redhound Grille – Paoli · Southern Cross – Conshohocken …and many other locations.
Video Clips: Traditional
Video Clips: Irish Rock
Click to view sample songlists...
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- All for me grog
- Back Home in Derry – Bobby Sands
- Boys are back in town – Thin Lizzy
- Castle on the hill – Ed Sheeran
- Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
- Danny Boy
- Dirty old Town – The Pogues
- Drunken Lullabies – Flogging Molly
- Drunken Sailor
- Fields of Athenry
- Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
- I’ll tell me Ma
- Into the mystic – Van Morrison
- Irish Washerwoman
- Irish Whiskey Pretty Girls – Old 97’s
- Las Vegas (in the heart of Donegal) – Goats don’t shave
- Leaving of Liverpool
- Linger – The Cranberries
- McNamara’s Band
- Molly Malone
- Muirsheen Durkin
- Rocky Road to Dublin
- Shipping up to Boston – Dropkick Murphy’s
- Sunday Bloody Sunday – U2
- The Unicorn Song
- When Irish eyes are smiling
- Whiskey in the jar
- Wild Night – Van Morrison/John Cougar
- Wild Rover